The only bed sheets designed especially
for people with skin conditions.
Manufactured in Australia
Note. DermaSheets do NOT provide dust mite protection but are perfect to use over our AllergEnd Plus dust mite covers. If you have a skin condition and are dust mite allergic consider DermaSheets in place of normal bed linen.
For millions of Australians who suffer from skin conditions that cause painful and embarrassing symptoms, flat sheets, fitted sheets, and pillow cases made from DermaSheets®, can make an amazing difference. They keep the sleep environment cleaner, drier, and smoother.
That often translates to greater comfort, improved sleep and better skin.
What Makes DermaSheets® So Special?
Smooth to the touch DermaSheets® minimize friction with the skin. They don’t contain loose fibres that can irritate, tickle and potentially contaminate broken skin.
DermaSheets® is a specially engineered woven fabric made with micro-channel fibres that are designed to draw moisture away, leaving a dry, smooth sleeping surface. They also allow the skin to dry more quickly than when sleeping on cotton or polyester bedding. An additional benefit is they carry is a soil release finish that aids in the removal of oily stains commonly associated with skin contact.This results in less trauma to sensitive skin and, ultimately, a more comfortable sleep.
In a clinical trial conducted by the Department of Dermatology at a leading medical college, 8 out of 10 participants reported that DermaSheets®
• Reduced the amount of itching
• Minimized friction with the skin
• Improved overall skin appearance
• Increased the amount of uninterrupted sleep
• Offered greater comfort and an improved quality of life
How do they work?
Evaportative Cooling - Drier
DermaSheets® are designed with multiple preventative features in the fabric to help minimize the irritation caused by debilitating skin conditions such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and bed sores
DermaSheets® dry extremily quickly, it is the rapid evaporation of sweat from the sheets that cools the person
• DermaSheets® fabrics are woven of yarns with unique fibre cross sections that create micro-channels to wick moisture away and quickly dry the skin
• Evaporation takes place on the fabric – not on the skin. It is this process of evaporation that cools the person under the sheet
DermaSheets Fabric magnified 130x
in the sheet yarns
wick moisture over the
sheet surface where it
is readily evaporated"
Eliminates and controls bacteria
• DermaSheets® has a highly effective bacterial inhibitor, while cotton fabrics have little or no efficacy against organisms that may infect the skin.
• DermaSheets® maintain freshness by eliminating odors caused by germs & bacteria
Soil repelant and washing durability
• Has a soil-release finish that aids in the removal of stains, from oils to blood
• Can be laundered at high temperatures
• Unlike cotton sheetings, DermaSheets are dust and lint-free – even during laundering
• Extremely durable, whether laundered in a hospital laundry or at home - At least twice the life of cotton fabrics
The smooth low friction sheets reduce skin tickling and irritation
• DermaSheets® are designed to minimize friction with the skin, whether damp or dry
• Skin slides smoothly across the sleep surface to minimize abrasion and sheer
Wash up to 60° C
Do not Bleach
Air Dry or Cool Tumble Dry
If you suffer from skin conditions and are also dust mite allergic you may also want to consider AllergEnd Plus dust mite covers in conjunction with DermaSheets.
Click here to find out more